Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beldok Sekel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beldok

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2016-01-09

Beldok Sekel Empty
PostSubject: Beldok Sekel   Beldok Sekel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:12 pm

Basics
Name: Beldok Sekel
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Jedi, Sith, or NFS: Jedi
Profession: Shadow Master
Desired Rank: Jedi Master
Species: Zeltron
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 165 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Only on his head, it is a brighter shade of red than his skin, but still dark.
Defining Characteristics: Beldok is a strange Jedi and a strange Zeltron, for that matter. As a Zeltron he has unusually dark skin tone. Also, unlike the majority of his species' that are extroverts, Beldok is very much the introvert. As a Jedi he is wholly unorthodox in his dealings as well as his teachings. Most Jedi don't understand these eccentricities and often keep their distance. However, his knowledge and skill are undeniable, justifying his rank and position.

Description:A Zeltron male of unusual dark skin tone. His red hair, darkened with age, flows, silky smooth, from his head quite naturally. The alien is dressed in earthy tones that carry a clean and sophisticated air to them. A neat long-sleeved tunic with loose sleeves, has several loop and hook fastens down the middle adorning his torso. A neatly tied sash is bound around his waist. His pants are only tight at the hip and ankles. Leather boots with a near perfect shine, and pointed toes, protect his feet and calves. A weather-proof cape completes the ensemble, clasped around his neck.

Benchmarks:

Fighting Style: Beldok often aims to trick and outsmart his opponents. He uses a Double bladed saber that confuses most opponent unfamiliar with such a weapon. His saber can separate into dual sabers. His style is fluid like water, making use of his superior flexibility to out maneuver his opponents as he prefers to avoid combat if possible.

Agility: Impressive. Zeltron are double-jointed, some claim triple-jointed, allowing them an impressive amount of
maneuverability and flexibility. As such a part of his training as a Knight was in acrobatics and free running.

Strength: Average for a humanoid. He's well toned, like a dancer, with an incredibly strong core.

Endurance: Beldok's endurance is superb, if we're talking about cardio. He can run, dance, fight, and seemingly move endlessly without breaking a sweat. However, when it comes to physical punishment like taking a beating his lithe form could be considered frail.

Class: Shadow Master

Saber(s): Double-bladed/Dual Saber

Crystal Color: Pink

Other weapons: Vibrodagger, J1 'Happy Suprise' hold-out blaster.

Possessions:

-One spare changer of clothes
-One small electronics toolkit
-One Datapad
-Five Datacards
-A99 Aquata Breather
-Twenty Bacta patches
-One Comlink(Encrypted)
-One Liquid Cable Dispenser(100 Meters)
-One Grappling Spike Launcher
-Saladar Systems PED-47 Beacon "Beckon Call"

Special Abilities: As a member of the secret Jedi Shadows, Beldok has been trained in many alternative disciplines. He is sometimes referred to as the techy Jedi. He stays current with technology, only depending on the Force when necessary to further his agenda. Often choosing to hide the fact that he's a Jedi all together. Despite his unique skin tone he could disguise himself to fit in nearly anywhere without so much as a second look. Although Beldok does not rely on the Force as exclusively as his Jedi brethren, he is a Master in the inner workings of the Force and it's discipline.

Lightsaber Form(s):

Form I: Shii-Cho -Adept
Form II: Makashi -Master
Form III: Soresu -Adept
Form IV: Ataru -Moderate
Form V: Shien/ Djem So -Master
Form VI: Niman -Master
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapad -Moderate
Sokan -Moderate
Jar'Kai -Adept
Trakata -Adept
Unarmed Combat -Moderate

Force Powers :

Rank 1:

Force Sense (Sense) (Universal)
Telekinesis (Alter) (Universal)
Art of Movement (Control) (Universal)
Mind Trick (Alter) (Universal)
Force Sight (Sense) (Universal)
Force Push (Alter) (Universal)
Force Pull (Alter) (Universal)
Force Jump (Alter) (Universal)

Rank 2:

Breath Control (Control) (Universal)
Precognition (Sense) (Universal)
Telepathy (Sense) (Universal)
Force Speed (Control) (Universal)
Force Persuasion (Alter) (Universal)
Force Lightning (Alter) (Dark Side)

Rank 3:

Battle Precognition (Sense) (Universal)
Psychometry (Sense) (Universal)
Shadow Vision (Sense) (Universal)
Force Leap (Alter) (Universal)
Force Throw (Alter) (Universal)
Dampen Presence (Alter) (Light Side)
Force Illusion (Alter) (Light Side)
Force Fear (Alter) (Dark Side)

Rank 4:

Shatterpoint (Sense) (Universal)
Force Vision (Sense) (Universal)
Force Projection (Alter) (Light Side)
Phase (Alter) (Universal)
Force Shock (Alter) (Dark Side)

Rank 5:

Farsight (Sense) (Universal)

Bio: Identified as a young child, trained as a Jedi, blah blah blah, killed his first Master, faked his death, roamed the Galaxy training on distant planets far from Jedi influence, encounters his new Master, gets trained as a Shadow, works hard to master the Force, Reclaims status as a Jedi Knight, takes first apprentice, trains apprentice to knighthood, takes Eko as apprentice, travels Galaxy with Eko, Jedi go their separate ways, ends up in a galaxy far far away.....

Sample Post:

Beldok Sekel stood before Eko, his unimposing self. Very well taken care off, a full head of flowing hair, manicured nails, a fine, but dark, complexion. He looked that of a noble. The proper representation of a noble or a Zeltronian Jedi Master. He stretched out in his mind probing Eko's emotions and projecting his own sense of calm. "Are you familiar with the Jedi Code?" He asked his apprentice.

Eko would bow to his master, he was ready to continue on with his training after gaining much knowledge last time during their lightsaber battle.. "Yes, master. I'd say I'm very familiar with it." Prior to starting, Eko had already removed his robe, even though he recalled Beldok stating this lesson would not be on combat.

Beldok Sekel noted the bow and instead, raised his chin to Eko, exposing his neck fully. "Before we begin on that subject, I must make something clear to you. You shall never bow to me or anyone else ever again. Bowing shows subservience. You are my student, not my slave. Instead, to greet with your body, raise your chin and maintain eye contact. This action exposes your neck to attack. A sign of respect and trust that I could kill you in a single blow, but that I won't. Otherwise, just wave or nod." Beldok decided to make the distinction perfectly clear. "Any questions?"

Eko was caught a little off guard, he had always shown his respect with a slight bow, but Beldok's explanation made sense so it was an action he'd abandon. "I understand, and no, no questions." Lessons with Beldok seemed unpredictable. He taught in different ways then Eko was used to, however, his teaching technique also made more sense. With nothing more to add, the Echani would await the next part.

Beldok Sekel nodded his approval. "Now, the Jedi Code. Five lines of a few specific words that seek to reinforce our beliefs, but are rarely examined closely and comprehended properly. We will take is one line at a time. Please, recite the first line of the Jedi Code and your comprehension of it's meaning." Beldok waited patiently, as long as Eko needed to gather his thoughts. He looked Eko directly in the eye, showing that he was indeed interested in what he had to say.

Eko signafied his understanding of the request with a nod, not a bow, a nod. With that he'd recite the first line being... "There is no emotion, there is peace." He'd pause for a few seconds before stating his beleif of what it meant. "My understanding is that without emotion, there can be peace just like it says. If you can control your emotions you can overcome anything. For example materialism. If you don't have much, or anything to care for, you can never lose it saving yourself the grief of losing something you cared for. Right?" His final word wasn't asked like he wanted approval of whether it was wrong or not, he was simply trying to almost persuade Beldok in thinking it was.

Beldok Sekel nodded, "Correct, mostly. As a Zeltron, Emotions are a part of my being. The Force has granted my species the power to take in others emotions and project our own. Emotions are important to me and as my apprentice, they shall become important to you. No one is immune to feeling emotion. It is universal among sentient beings. There is no emotion, there is peace. That is not to say emotions do not exist. Instead, You must confront your emotions, understand them. Emotion can never remove your peace." Beldok was now projecting a profound sense of peace, but every so often, just to demonstrate, he would toss in another emotion just for a moment. Rage, which would send a surge of violence and adrenaline through Eko. Sorrow, maybe a tear would begin to form. Then the peace and calm would form again.

Eko nodded once more. "I understand, and I agree. I should of included that in my opinion." He'd wait a few seconds before continuing the Jedi Code, unsure is Beldok had more to say. If not, he'd go on. "There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. I see this as almost a suggestion, telling us to gain all the knowledge we can. It relates to the line 'there is no emotion.' There will always be ignorance, but it can't be feared. So you should always seek knowledge, from anywhere or anyone you can, even if it doesn't look like you can get any from them or it." Similar to last time, he'd end with "Correct?" Somewhat showing confidence in his knowledge of the code. Though he'd gone over it many times with others, he'd never before discussed it like himself and Master were doing now.

Beldok Sekel nodded again, "You have gained wisdom many have not." A simple compliment paid to his student. "Knowledge can be gained from anything and anywhere. I am quite sure you did not expect to find the knowledge I am giving you on such a vile planet as this. You must always keep an open mind to the world around you. You will likely encounter many situations where you will need to rely on your intuition as well as your logic. In other words... Feel, don't think. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge." Beldok repeated the line of Code. "You may continue."

Eko nodded again. He'd probably nod after every explanation he gave and received. "There is no passion, there is serenity. It seems almost like line one. Somewhat saying there is no powerful emotion, there is being free from stress or emotion. We should control our passion because it distracts us from our duties, and the force, just like we control our emotions. But again I'm going to say there will always be passion? I don't think it can be fully controlled." This time he was truly asking his Masters opinion. Controlling something like your passion seemed much more difficult then controlling your emotions.

Beldok Sekel was prepared with an answer, "This tenet refers to situations of extreme stress. Such as when you are angry." Beldok's facial features became darker as he exhibited feelings of rage and anger, such as when he felt thousands of Jedi being killed. This emotion in turn was projected untoward Eko. "It makes you want to act. To act without thinking is not the Jedi way. Passionate use of power will lead you to the dark side." Beldok restored the calm in his emotions. Indeed, his lessons were much more demonstrative than most Jedi could perform. Emotions were Beldok's power. "You must always act calmly and control your temper. Use your weapon only in defense of yourself or another." The weapon could be anything. The Force, his lightsaber, emotions, etc.

Eko recited the second to last line. "There is no chaos, there is harmony. No confusion or lack of organization, there must be respect, open to all ideas, cooperation. This line for me is the most hard to understand. All the other lines fit together, opposites at some point. But this...." He'd pause and gather his thoughts, trying to find words to describe what he was trying to say. "I think I'm going to stick with my first explanation, Master."

Beldok Sekel nodded, "Indeed, it is a bit of an oddball. But essential to our order. Those outside see the world as chaotic and disconnected. A Jedi, through use of the Force, realize everything is interconnected and interdependent. Other see sorrow and tragedy in the universe, Jedi are able to interpret and understand these events. Without this line, All others would be meaningless. Every event has a purpose. Death, disappointment, disagreement, and failure are all natural parts of life and must be taken in stride. These terrible and tragic things happen, but we must move on. There is no chaos, there is harmony."

Eko nodded before the last of the code was recited. "There is no Death, there is the Force. No death, death is a natural part of life and will happen. There is the force, Those who die become one with the force, become part of it. A Jedi cannot be afraid to die and should always be ready for it. Even in death a Jedi can... live.. in a sense. Right?" Again, this was a question for his master, as he was not completely sure if his last statement was accurate.

Beldok Sekel nodded, "That is correct. The loss of life is much greater for those who feel it with the Force. It, however, is just a part of the life cycle. Without death, life cannot exist. The Force lives in us all and continues to live on after we die. This last line shows the darker side of the Jedi. We accept and embrace death, decay, rot, and corruption of bodies. We are not to fear death or dwell on it. We must celebrate death so that life may continue. Perhaps later in your training, I will elaborate more." Beldok nodded. "There is no Death, There is the Force." It signaled the end of the current lesson.

Eko would nod one last time. "Is there anything else, master?" He'd ask, feeling just walking off would show lack of respect. If the lesson was indeed finished Eko would pick up his robe, folded nicely to the side and dress himself in it.

Beldok Sekel shook his head, "Nothing else for the lesson. I thought you might have some questions or need some time to let this new information to sink in. If you wish, we can continue with another lesson or we could have another talk."

Eko walked back to where he'd stood for the previous lesson. "I'm willing to do either. What other lessons or talks do you have planned?" He'd finish pulling his robe over his shoulder, fitting himself comfortably inside.

Beldok Sekel thought for a moment. "We can speak about anything. Any shortcomings you think you might have or any that I may have. The Galaxy, etc. As for your next lesson, I though I might test your discipline."

Eko showed a smile, preluding a soft chuckle. "The Galaxy eh, quite the subject, alot going on. Maybe we can take a short break and talk. Perhaps we should go somewhere and sit?" Though always eagar to learn, since becomming Beldok's apprentice he'd never really talked to him about regular stuff. This was a good oppotunity to possibly leanr more about him.

Beldok Sekel nodded, "I know a place. Follow me."

Beldok Sekel led Eko into Mos Eisley, passing the Imperial watch at the gate by posing as Moisture Farmers. A considerable effort due to the layers of polish Beldok had. He took Eko into the cantina and over to a table set into the wall. The very same one where Han Solo would kill Greedo in many years to come. Anyhow, Beldok placed a small device on the center of the table and pressed the large button in the center. All noise from the other occupants ceased to enter their space. "Privacy Bubble." Beldok explained. He turned the dial and some of the sound leaked in. He liked it better when he could keep tabs on his surroundings without the use of the Force. Their conversation would still be kept within the confines of the bubble. A droid approached asking for their order.

Eko looked across the table at Beldok after carefully scanning the Cantina. He noticed an abundance of Bounty Hunters all around, but wasn't intimidated nor afraid. He also recognized a few of the Twi'leks he'd spoken to before. "So, the topic is up to you."

Beldok Sekel shrugged and slid a credit chip into the droid's slot to pay for his donuts and beverage. The droid would return moments later and place the tray, pitcher, and two glasses on the table. "What would you like to know?" Beldok liked questions. He poured himself a glass and bit into one of the fried pastries. Mmmm.....

Eko thought for a moment, deciding what he was most curious about. "How long have you trained as a Jedi, who was your master?" He'd lean against the back of his chair, a slight hand movement and nod given to the droid. ( Sorry for the short posts. )

Beldok Sekel swallowed the delicious pastry and took a sip from his glass. "I am One hundred and nine. I've been a Jedi since I was five. My Master was a good woman, slightly crazy and all about foolish, but very wise. She taught me to embrace my strengths. My adeptness to look like nobility and change my appearance. There's always the red skin and hair, but I could change my clothes and the way I moved and acted to resemble anyone I chose. The ability to know the emotions of others helped me gauge the way I needed to act."

Eko nodded every so often, letting Beldok know he was indeed listening actively. When he mentioned his master was a little crazy, he'd chuckle a little. After he finished Eko pointed out... "Sounds to me like you've taken on some of her traits. Her then seems very similar to you now if you ask me." He'd pause, also taking a brief sip of his drink. "So what was her name? What happened to her?" He'd ask, eager to learn more about this woman.

Beldok Sekel chuckled, "Thank you." Beldok drank some more, still smiling. "Her name was Lilian Lamiat. It was given to her by the Masters of her time. She was an orphan, you see." Beldok explained as she didn't have the normal Twi'lek clan name. "She was trying to free some slaves from a Hutt nearly seventy years ago. She had posed as a dancer to get close enough and infiltrate. During her routine for the Hutt, a servant tripped her and she fell. The Hutt ordered her executed. Surrounded by hundreds of servants and bounty hunters, the two of us were no match. There were many losses. But we cut our way to the slave chambers, we took as many as we could and made our way to the exit. All the time she was doing most of the work, I was ushering the slaves to the ship and fending off stray blasts. We got overrun and she got hit pretty bad. I managed to get her out, barely, and we left. Objective complete. By the time we reached the temple she was too far gone. So, I took her personal belongings and we burned her body on a pyre. But the slaves were free. Most of the parts in my saber came from her's. The pink crystals for example. Extremely rare."

Eko's jaw nearly dropped as Beldok went on with his story, explaining the old days he'd fought aside his master who became an instant legend to the young Echani. "Wow, that's quite the story. I'm sure you guys had all sorts of crazy adventures huh." Eko's handsome smile remained as he pictured what Beldok had told him in his head. "I hope we can go on some kind of adventure soon..." He'd hold back other questions he had, seeing if Beldok had anything to add, other missions he'd been on with her.

Beldok Sekel nodded, eyes glazed over in remembrance. "Yes. Adventures. The good Old Republic." It took Beldok a moment to pull himself back together. It'd been awhile since he thought back that far. A long time since he told that lie. "Ahem, Yes. An adventure. We'll see. The Galaxy is in turmoil. It makes it extremely dangerous to travel. I think that's enough about me for today. Why don't you tell me about yourself?"

Eko nodded, that was a fair response and understandable. "Me. Well to be honest there isn't much to tell. I come from Telos where my father had a small academy to train Echani. Right after I was born he left on some kind of mission and never returned. I was taken to a Jedi Temple at a very young age when a Handmaiden sensed I was force sensitive, and I pretty much grew up there. It wasn't long before a Jedi named Corwin Shelvay took me as his Padawan, I wasn't an Initiate for very long" He'd stop his story for now.

Beldok Sekel nodded, Gulping down another glass of milk and snarfing a donut. "I see. Was Corwin a good Master?"

Eko nodded, taking a sip of his drink after Beldok had. "He was. He knew a great deal about the force, and knew how to teach it. Though he wasn't around a whole lot. He pretty much taught me everything I know. He's sorta like a father figure. Are you at all familiar with him? Or The Jedi Temple I'm from?" Though he had more to say, saying them would almost be pointless if Beldok didn't know about The Jedi Order.

Beldok Sekel nodded, "I believe so. I was on the Council there. I cannot say I remember Corwin at all. At the temple though, I was something of mystery. Kept secret. Very few were subject to my teachings."

Eko continued on. "Then you recall the War against Kondorian? I fought in it alongside my Master and his good friend Alinius a few years back. I was very young, what.... fourteen. Soon after Kondorian was defeated it closed down right? And I ended up here. I haven't seen Corwin or Alinius since."

Beldok Sekel nodded. "Strange that they would have disappeared. Could they have died?"

Eko shrugged. "I know they didn't die in the war. Alot of the Jedi went into some sort of exile after The Temple closed down I assume."

Beldok Sekel nodded, "He must have had a good reason for sending you off on your own." Beldok finished the last of the donuts and the milk, then switched off the privacy bubble and pocketed. "Well, I'm stuffed. Let's head back. We'll continue instruction tomorrow."

Eko would stand and nod, hand motioning for Beldok to lead on.
Back to top Go down
Wilowchehuckt
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Wilowchehuckt

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Beldok Sekel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beldok Sekel   Beldok Sekel Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:57 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Beldok Sekel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Database :: Character Database-
Jump to: